• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Finally got my Python out a little bit ago and sent 36 happy 158 grain projectiles downrange. I can now say I have felt awesomeness, what a superb piece of steel and wood. Wow, I am really at a loss for words. :faint:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Haha good ones guys! I was having so much fun I didn't take any pics, I will snap one of the snake here in a few and post it in here. Heck yes I recommend a Python, I have a couple .357's and this is by far my favorite now. No offense to ATM but this Colt is pretty awesome. :): Oh and I put several mags through my EDC G26 also, no problems with it of course. And super accurate too!

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Finally got my Python out a little bit ago and sent 36 happy 158 grain projectiles downrange. I can now say I have felt awesomeness, what a superb piece of steel and wood. Wow, I am really at a loss for words. :faint:

You should sell it to me, i'll take good care of it.:D

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have been looking for a deal on one. I would guess you would recomend this gun.

A "deal" on a Python!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Now that is funny!!! Just kidding but if you do find one I finally may be able to find that unicorn for my daughter.:D

I couldn't help but tease so please forgive me. I have just not heard "Colt Python" and "deal" in the same sentence for nearly 30 years!!

As a side note when I was 21 years of age and flying to Jacksonville, Fl to go to work for an insurance company I sat beside the lady that finished out the actions on Pythons. She was even in one of their magazine ads from the same time period. She had been trained as a jeweler if I recall and was very pleasant to talk to.

FordTough...Congrats!!! Show some pics or at least bring it to the shop the next time you are down river. You will let me at least hold it. Right? Please?:D

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I thought you were going to say that you'd finally met ATM!

:@ya:

A common assumption, I'm sure. :D

But if he met ATM, he said he FELT greatness :wrongdoor:

Feeling is believing. :whistle:

...I was having so much fun I didn't take any pics, I will snap one of the snake here in a few and post it in here.

...No offense to ATM but this Colt is pretty awesome. :):

No offense taken.

In light of the bolded comment, I'm actually rather relieved you were talking about the Colt. ;)

Enjoy!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    IMG-20120510-00420.jpg

IMG-20120510-00422.jpg

IMG-20120510-00419.jpg

There you go! And I woudn't exactly put Python and deal in the same breath either but I didn't do terrible. :): ATM you are wise, and this was the only snake used outdoors yesturday. :D

Top Bottom