• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Why do we always have to have girls? Don't get me wrong, I like them, but is it too much to ask for a boy for once?

Maybe you should be a little more thankful you're even able to have kids so easily.

Right now, I'd do just about anything to have one. Boy, girl, doesn't matter to me.

ws98ta

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Maybe you should be a little more thankful you're even able to have kids so easily.

Right now, I'd do just about anything to have one. Boy, girl, doesn't matter to me.
    +1
    Me and my wife have been trying for 4 years now.
    We are past what insurance will cover, so now it's getting expensive.

Ok enough thread jacking.
    Contgrats on the edition, even though you wanted a boy I'm sure you'll be very happy with another girl.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Ah, whew... Good to hear you aren't jumping teams :D
    congrats to you. We were lucky and had one of each. You never know how things will work out. My son could care less about guns, hunting and fishing so.....

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

+1
    Me and my wife have been trying for 4 years now.
    We are past what insurance will cover, so now it's getting expensive.

Ok enough thread jacking.
    Contgrats on the edition, even though you wanted a boy I'm sure you'll be very happy with another girl.

Yiou guys are right...it's so selfish of me to take things for granted, and sorry to hear you guys aren't having much luck. My wife and I were hoping it was a boy , nobody else in my Drake family has boys to carry on the family name, so there's a little pressure there. I do agree, if they have 10 toes and 10 fingers, eats and poops, normally, and generally healthy...I'm happy if it's a boy and girl.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    I have one daughter atm and I would love to have at least 6 more kids. Boys or girls, I dont care. I would prefer at least one boy though. Preferably three of each, but ill take what I get and be delighted about it.

Top Bottom