• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't condone the shooting of law enforcement. I DO condone the use of deadly force on unknown intruders breaking into ones house. Which is what I stated. Why post a response at all if you're just going to neuter (edit) your post.

I posted exactly what I would do. I wasnt responding to you personally and I never said you said you were gonna shoot a cop did I so the fact you felt the need to jus say that is your doing. Even saying you will shoot an intruder isn't wise because what if its just a kid who got drunk and lost and isn't a threat and you shoot them. You already stated you would shoot any intruder so now your screwed in court. See what I mean.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Someone breaks into my house I'm gonna post up in my predesignated spot call the police and wait till they (intruder) come to me and then I will take whatever action is deemed necessary in the moment. If its the police then I hope they are convincing and announce it. Too many criminals pose as police during break-ins. Police shouldn't be wearing mask nor coming to my house since I'm not a criminal. I would never shoot a cop knowing it was a cop, even if they got the wrong house. Ill gladly submit knowing my large payday will soon be upon me.
    In Indiana if they get the wrong house and you shoot one your covered under the law from what I understand.
    But you'd never make it out alive because all the ones coming in after would put 28 rounds into you. It wouldn't end well for anyone. (But either way for me it don't matter, i won't be shooting)

Some people here posting should remember that if you ever have to shoot someone in your house some over zealous prosecutor WILL find your posts here and happily use them against you to twist it into being against you. Be careful people. Everything is permanent record.

If you did even shoot an officer legally and live, they would come down on you with everything they had an even I you were found not guilty you'd have to move away and probly change your name.

What right have you given up lately :rolleyes: .......... should I be afraid to voice my first amendment rights to question police misconduct .I should keep quite in fear because (someone) may use my opinion against me , I will go on record if I did nothing wrong and masked personal busted down my door weapons drawn and am not sure who they are I will defend me and my family. So many people bow down and don't stand up for their rights for there self defense or of their family's. What would happen if are forefathers of America had the same views as you. I Am glad their are still people around today who would defend their rights no matter the cost...:patriot:

What so scary and sad this is happening more and more ...because people are willing to accept it and are to scared to stand up and say it is wrong .... I remember a day when most American highly respected the police (peace officer) they knew they were there to protect and serve the community....I dare you go out in your town or city ask people what they think of there police ....questions like : Do you trust the police , Do you get scared when you see a police car or a officer even you know you did nothing wrong, Do you feel the police have become too militarized.. you would be shocked by the answers.....:twocents: :patriot:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What right have you given up lately :rolleyes: .......... should I be afraid to voice my first amendment rights to question police misconduct .I should keep quite in fear because (someone) may use my opinion against me , I will go on record if I did nothing wrong and masked personal busted down my door weapons drawn and am not sure who they are I will defend me and my family. So many people bow down and don't stand up for their rights for there self defense or of their family's. What would happen if are forefathers of America had the same views as you. I Am glad their are still people around today who would defend their rights no matter the cost...:patriot:

What so scary and sad this is happening more and more ...because people are willing to accept it and are to scared to stand up and say it is wrong .... I remember a day when most American highly respected the police (peace officer) they knew they were there to protect and serve the community....I dare you go out in your town or city ask people what they think of there police ....questions like : Do you trust the police , Do you get scared when you see a police car or a officer even you know you did nothing wrong, Do you feel the police have become too militarized.. you would be shocked by the answers.....:twocents: :patriot:

I haven't given up any rights and I still do what I can to protect them by contacting my elected officials on issues. Make your big bold statements its your life. Have you ever had to shoot anyone? What you brag about now and what you do if it happens might be different.
    If you get into a shoot out with the cops your out gunned and if your family is in the house you might get them killed for nothing. Is that worth it? Or is it worth it to live to fight another day? Or do you even know how to fight in the first place? Just havin a gun doesn't mean you know how to use it. So your gonna go up against probly a SWAT team who are above the level I training of a beat cop and try to win? Hahahahahahaha that's some funny stuff.
    Just to die for nothing sounds stupid to me. But hey it's your life. Whatever makes you feel like a tough guy then go for it I guess.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I posted exactly what I would do. I wasnt responding to you personally and I never said you said you were gonna shoot a cop did I so the fact you felt the need to jus say that is your doing. Even saying you will shoot an intruder isn't wise because what if its just a kid who got drunk and lost and isn't a threat and you shoot them. You already stated you would shoot any intruder so now your screwed in court. See what I mean.

I felt the need to confirm that I don't condone shooting law enforcement the same as you felt the need to edit out all the potentially 'bad' stuff in your original post. So where I confirmed, you deleted in your edit.

I have all the reason in the world to figuratively place a "Beware" sign on my property. I have a family that I love and would do anything to prevent harm to them from others. I will not cower in a pre-determined hideout. If they're (whoever 'THEY' is) busting down my door and I have no idea who it is, they're going to meet the bad side of me.

Funny you should use the drunk lost kid for an example. Cause it already happened before, and I DIDN'T shoot him. I do have a brain that works dynamically, not just linearly.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I felt the need to confirm that I don't condone shooting law enforcement the same as you felt the need to edit out all the potentially 'bad' stuff in your original post. So where I confirmed, you deleted in your edit.

I have all the reason in the world to figuratively place a "Beware" sign on my property. I have a family that I love and would do anything to prevent harm to them from others. I will not cower in a pre-determined hideout. If they're (whoever 'THEY' is) busting down my door and I have no idea who it is, they're going to meet the bad side of me.

Funny you should use the drunk lost kid for an example. Cause it already happened before, and I DIDN'T shoot him. I do have a brain that works dynamically, not just linearly.

I'm not sure what I edited but my final draft is what I wanted to say and stand by. Being smart and waiting in a fortified safe position where I know my family is safe too isn't cowering. Seeking out an intruder in your house is just called dumb. But hey your a bad ass marine right so you know better than us all. Better to run right into a fortified position than to flank it right? Or do they let you guys think for yourselves now days?

I added some to this post by using the edit button. Just wanna make that clear so you don't miss anything. When I make an edit its usually me adding more to what I wanted to say, not neutering it.

Last edited:

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    wrong guy

I really hope this guy wins his suit. I know money won't help much, but it would be nice if the officers names were "leaked" publicly and their careers destroyed.

Jason

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    my good sir ...I lived my life in the military ...yes I have shot and killed people in war and conflicts........so many times put in places and events and faced death . I (make my bold statement) i believe standing up for your rights and the constitution no matter the cost.

please reread my comment :
    ( I will go on record if I did nothing wrong and masked personal busted down my door weapons drawn and am not sure who they are I will defend me and my family.)

if I know there the police I agree with you comply and fight in court ....but what if you don't ? you don't think a group of armed bad guys will not do the same? If masked men kicked in your door wearing all black guns drawn and you know your a law abiding person you don't know they are the police do you put your hands up ? the problem is these tactics cause these problems for lawful civilians too many of these mistakes wrong house by the police ....:twocents:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I'm not sure what I edited but my final draft is what I wanted to say and stand by. Being smart isn't cowering. Seeking out an intruder in your house is just called dumb. But hey your a bad ass marine right so you better than us all.

Look, you edited it out cause you wanted to save face for potential recourse of the law. I have the email with your original words. The changes were minor, but with obvious intent. I'm going to respect your intentions and not bring it up any further.

Being smart is being ahead of the game by more than a few steps. You said I'm a bad ass Marine, so I'll take that as a compliment...one that I've never given to myself. All jokes aside though, your average Marine is hyper-vigilant. I'm not going to blather on about my layers of security, but the fact of the matter is, once a home invader is inside your house and telling you to get on the floor, you no longer have any choices to make. I didn't say I'd be 'seeking' out an invader.

Top Bottom