• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    Need a stock kit for an AR-15. I have a lower receiver and that's it. I need everything to attach a stock to it. Adjustable highly preferred. Even directing me to a website is cool as I remember seeing some 6-position kits for around $50.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    The $50 kits are like the $90 stripped lowers..... gone. I see some for $70 + in stock like at:

PK Firearms | Online Store

My last ones: tubes $20, lock rings and plates $8, spring & buffer $10 and stock only for $30 off EE = $68 they were all new but came from a couple sources. I bought a few complete assys. for $50-$60 shipped too, you just have to be fast on the EE!!!

Or you can get on a backorder or check the EE on AR15.com:

AR15.COM :: Forums :: AR15 Parts - Used

Next to lowers, LPKs and mags, the uppers and stocks are getting tough to find.... even tougher at normal prices!!! Actually anything AR related is out of stock and getting expensive.

Good luck in your search....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Are you looking for the plastic adjustable buttstock?

Or are you looking for the carbine type tube, spring, assembly AND the plastic adjustable buttstock?

I've got a couple buttstocks but not the other parts. I might part with one of them. I've also got an extra set of M4 style heat shielded forearm handguards. I'm simply unclear on what you are actually looking to buy/trade/etc.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I think you will have to buy individual parts.

Try MidwayUSA.com for the parts. Most of the plastic adjustable buttstocks are only the stock, and not complete with the tube, spring, assembly. In fact in most cases I've seen, each of those parts is sold individually, not as a complete set.

EDIT: Well ignore my advice about going to MidwayUSA.com because I just checked. The springs are in stock (Wolff brand) but looks like everything else is back ordered.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom