• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    They're for sale pretty much everywhere. Cabela's, Bass Pro, local gun shops, Gun Broker, Armslist. Just Google "Nano for sale".

You could also check out the Beretta forum for more info on the gun.

Oh, and welcome to INGO! :cheers:

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Ziggy to buy or sell on this forum, you must use the classifieds. To do that you need to work your way up to 50 "quality posts" or pay to become a site supporter.
    I've got one I would consider selling if and when you meet the requirements.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Top Guns in Terre Haute had a Nano this past Tuesday. I was looking for a cz 75 b sa or a browning hi power in 9mm so I don't remember the price.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    GunBroker has them all day

I will tell ya where to get one when you provide us with 48 more quality posts
    :mods:

Last edited:

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    I know some gun stores have them. I was looking for one from a fellow site member. I just joined and I was unaware of the 50 posts rule until a few hours ago. I'm working on it.
    IMHO, a 9MM is sufficiently defensive for the problems I expect to ever encounter. If a bigger gun is really necessary, it's probably some place I don't want to go anyway.

bc1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    Brown County, IN.
    I bought mine at Gander Mountain in Greenwood for $400 2 weeks ago.. After visiting my LGS which had none. My brother in law visited GM in Castleton and they were selling them for full retail... Everything is more expensive on the north side I guess.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I know some gun stores have them. I was looking for one from a fellow site member. I just joined and I was unaware of the 50 posts rule until a few hours ago. I'm working on it.
    IMHO, a 9MM is sufficiently defensive for the problems I expect to ever encounter. If a bigger gun is really necessary, it's probably some place I don't want to go anyway.

Go to a store and buy one you can get them as others have said for 400-429.00. To buy one from the classifieds here often times people ask the new price for their used gun anyway.

huckeby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Bought 2 new in box withing the last month from dealers for $349.99 shipped. They are out there for good prices if you look enough.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom