• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    My goal this year is to not buy another gun. Last year was just one gun, this year I would like zero. Maybe a safe upgrade, definitely money going into reloading stuff, but no new guns. Unless of course an amazing deal that I can't pass up lands in my lap

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    In the short order, a reloading setup to help feed the monsters would suffice. But what I really want is my stamp to come back for my SBR as soon as possible. Sent it out last week. Already looking at other uppers that it will play host to. 8" .300 blk is next on the list.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I keep flip flopping on what I want to do next. I need another 1911 or two... I have been toying with the idea of getting a 10 mm... but do I really want another caliber to have ammo for? I like the idea of a .308 AR rifle, but don't know that I would ever shoot it. The .308 bold and M1A don't get out as much as they should. I am always drawn to a nice Auto-5...

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Maybe Ill get a suppressor in 22, 9, and 556.

But I really want to focus on training... but that's getting more and more difficult with a newborn in the house.

Nevernoluck2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Peru
    Some version of a coyote killer, like to try a 204 but if it's a 22-250 or 243 I'll be happy, Savage, Howa, Marlin, Mossberg, Ruger will all suit me, maybe even a handi rifle, that's all just one

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    To finish perfecting the ones I have. Then to come up with some excuse to get another one...or three.

Do you have a 'Woods Gun' yet? That is the excuse of the month for rationalizing another gun purchase. Once we all have our 'Woods' guns, we will come up with a new category that needs filled, like maybe a 'Bush' gun. ...Ok, maybe not a bush gun.

For me, I'm thinking of a stainless CZ 75B this year. Also, a Sig 1911 Carry Stainless would make me smile. I think I'm done buying plastic guns for a while. This year, I'll probably put more towards shooting what I have than I will towards owning what I don't.

Top Bottom