WTB: Inexpensive Vehicle (car, truck, etc)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    My van is dead and I need to replace it. Van, pickup, tiny car, I could care less. Just need something to get around town and have it big enough to hold a long rifle case.

Looking in the 2-3k range (or less) and will likely be liquidating firearms to make it happen so trading in partially is a strong possibility.

IM me if you are down near Bloomington and have a lead. I cannot travel far to see anything for obvious reasons.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Chit, I can help out in about 2 weeks I have a cavilier for sale but won't be ready for about a week and a half or so.

Would be in your price range

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I've got a '86 VW Cabriolet Convertible. The top does work. Like driving a go-cart. A 90HP fun, basic transportation. I got it for the same reason you are looking. I needed a quick cheap car. It drives fine, but will need front brakes and a half axle soon. (Rotor(s) are warped.) Gets good gas mileage.

I paid a little over $1,000. I'm 6'5", so my fiancee doesn't like me driving a car I have to put on. But it met its temporary need. If you are a little handy to do some quick work on it, it could serve you till you find better. I could deliver if needed, I'm just up 37 close to Indy.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I've got a '86 VW Cabriolet Convertible. The top does work. Like driving a go-cart. A 90HP fun, basic transportation. I got it for the same reason you are looking. I needed a quick cheap car. It drives fine, but will need front brakes and a half axle soon. (Rotor(s) are warped.) Gets good gas mileage.

I paid a little over $1,000. I'm 6'5", so my fiancee doesn't like me driving a car I have to put on. But it met its temporary need. If you are a little handy to do some quick work on it, it could serve you till you find better. I could deliver if needed, I'm just up 37 close to Indy.

IM sent

Top Bottom