WTB NEF(H&R) Handi-Rifle, or Ultra varmint etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

smb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I'm looking for an H&R or NEF Handi-Rifle (or ultra varmint/hunter, survivor). I'm only interested in guns with the second letter of the serial # higher (alphabetically) than "M". I'm interested in any guns in following .223, .243, .270,7mm-08, 308, 30-06. If you have a handirifle in a caliber not listed let me know I may still be interested. I would like to spend between 150-250 for a gun alone, but I'm willing to spend up to $500 if you have the right accessories (scope, extra barrels etc.). Let me know what you've got. I'm located in South Bend, would prefer FTF..but I'm flexible. Maybe someone coming up to South Bend for the gun show this weekend can bring one up?

Last edited:

smb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Thanks for the info. However there seems to be a very limited supply of these guns. Almost everywhere that I've looked doesn't have them in stock and the suppliers are back-ordered :-(.

smb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    What is considered buying it 'New" in terms of getting the rebate. If I buy it from gun broker or a private individual as "NIB" does that qualify for the rebate. What do I need to send them to prove I bought it new? Thanks

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom