• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    I am a HUGE fan of Top Break revolvers and am wanting a serious Top Break for my collection. Maybe even a pair.

The perfect Top Break would be a 45lc Nickel plated Laramie with a 6.5in barrel, as the Laramie has an updated saftey system preventing it from opening when the hammer is down.

My next choice would be a Nickel 38spc Laramie for the same reason as mentioned above.

I wouldn't mind a Uberti, however it lacks the updated transfer bar/locking feature, which I would feel safer with.

The longer the barrel the better, however I'm not too picky.
    If you have a different make of Top Break than the Beretta or Uberti, and it's not a saturday night special, feel free to PM me, however I'm not wanting to throw down a years worth of car payments on an Original SW that would never see range time.

I have called CDNN to see their pricing, they only have the 38spc Laramie, and they are asking $700 for it. I figured I would check to see if anyone has one locally before ordering from them.

I have .223 ammo, 9mm ammo, and possibly other things if a trade is to be had, but I would personally like to purchase the revolver outright.

Below is a picture of exactly what I want.
    Doesn't have to be an exact match, if your are interested in making a reasonable deal I am willing to listen.

schofield1-1.jpg

http://www.jwxspoon.com/schofield1-1.jpg

Top Bottom