WTF - TSA opening luggage, taking pics of legal contents & posting photos online

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Wow. Based on the fact that it is an easily distinguishable bag, definitely put the passenger in danger.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Wow. Based on the fact that it is an easily distinguishable bag, definitely put the passenger in danger.
    No they didn't. He didn't leave with the bag.
    In this case, the cash was seized by a federal agency, most likely the Drug Enforcement Administration, according to Richmond airport spokesman Troy Bell. "I don't believe the person was issued a summons or a citation," he said. "The traveler was allowed to continue on his way."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Would it be ok if a TSA camera drone took video of the bag while hovering 50' overhead and posted the video on YouTube?

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    When is this idiocy finally going to P.O. enough people to press for reforms

I'm hoping one of these folks becomes the SCOTUS test case for Civil Forfeiture laws. That those were passed - mostly by lawyers-turned-politicians - was bad. That they remain on the books is worse.

Personally, I've always wanted to drop an oz. of weed on Mitch McConnell's home in KY, then confiscate that home as "purchased with money obtained by illegal means". Yeah, he may not be dealing drugs, but you'll never convince me a politician who had nothing 33 years ago and now has in excess of $20M isn't getting rich by insider trading and other shady dealings! I consider those "illegal means" that are far more evil than drug-dealing, as they're willing to sell out America to get a hot stock tip or campaign contribution of a few thousand dollars!

Top Bottom