• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    My wife just ran across a article saying a Greenwood PD car was burned in our subdivision a few blocks from us. Franklin PD was reporting the M4 and a couple 30 round loaded mads were missing along with the laptop. WTH is going on? I'm not sure if the jack wagons were totally nuts... If it's the car I see daily, there is a Whiteland PD car at the same house, and a Brooklyn PD car next door. Too bad one of those other officers wasn't coming home and caught the pricks.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I wonder if they truly thought that they wouldnt notice the stuff was missing? Do they think the rifle would have burned up like a ticket book?

Morons. Just steal the stuff and move on. No need to torch a car too.

dooshie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Indy
    with all theses weapons taken recently where in the hell are they hiding them. you just can't unload 100 200 weapons and have no one see ya... this is getting insane

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    Thats a career criminal who would do that, they don't care if they get caught, if they get away with it they make a profit for some more crack or meth, if they get caught they get a warm place to live with 3 meals a day and they get an education from other convicts on how to actually get away with it next time.
    This is why there is a record number of people applying for LTCH across the country, if a criminal will break into a police car they will not think twice about breaking into a civilians home or car either.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    my question is where was his weapon at when they stole it. Why wasn't it in his house
    I believe this car had a rack in front between the driver and front passenger seat that secures the rifle/shotgun. I could see the muzzle pointing up when I drove past. The racks look pretty beefy, but I'm sure if someone is given enough time to study one, they can find a way to get it open. I was just dumbfounded that that particular car was picked since there are two other LEOs that live within 75' of where it is parked on a main street in the subdivision.

pathfinder317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Franklin In
    my question is where was his weapon at when they stole it. Why wasn't it in his house

There are lots of guns stolen from cars, but the only ones you hear about is when it is a police car, remember the parking lot bill ? employees are allowed to leave their guns in their cars but are not permitted to bring them into company buildings, I know of atleast one handgun stolen out of a locked car in a parking lot while at work, it was mine a Glock 23 (KLF118) , and I am not a LEO. I realize he was parked in front of his home, but maybe he didn't have a gun safe and had small children who might be curious and maybe he thought it was safer in the car, who knows what his reason was. I just can't believe they think they are actually going to get away with this, now they have atleast 3 police departments investigating this, I bet the person who did this is locked up before Thanksgiving.

Bigphil5000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Columbus
    Man it seems the Crazy sh*t just keeps getting closer and closer to home. The days of "that never happens around here" are over. Stealing from a cop car is stupid but torching it too. What is the world coming to. No Respect !

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom