• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Another screw-up for the Democrats. How anyone can take them seriously is beyond me. You'd think they would at lease try to care enough to get photos from our Navy!

Navy Times Mobile - Russian ships displayed at DNC tribute to vets

If you have not figured out by now that the Democrat party is Anti American then you have not been paying attention. I bet some Liberal in charge of the graphics display knew the ships were Russian and thought it would be fun to mock the US military.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    Seriously? While I agree that this is a gaffe, I don't think it's actually evidence of an anti-American agenda. It is a :laugh: mistake, and those responsible certainly should be mocked.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Since the current junta allows Russian submarines to wonder the Gulf of Mexico, maybe they just thought we should all get used to seeing their other warships.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    It seems the only thing that is "Laissez-faire" about this regime is the treatment of our enemies. Maybe after the powder keg in the middle east explodes (and there are plenty of fuses lit) we can all stand below a windmill and "hope" we can transfer some of the energy being generated to our gas tanks using good thoughts.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    The Democrats and the old and new Soviets are and always were comrades in arms. There is no contradiction in the use of film of their Navy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    That is ridiculous! What kind of re-election campaign staff submitted a shot of Russian ships to use at the DNC convention? It just screams of incompetency. It really is indicative of how lost BHO is and has been since day one! Then add the snubbing of the Israeli Prime Minister this week and you can sum it up pretty easily. This guy has got to go!!!:xmad:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I don't know what military they're part of, but it's not the US Army. Wrong beret, no branch insignia on the lapels, no rank badges on the sleeves, wrong officer rank on epaulets, no unit patch on the shoulders - and wrong color uniform, since the Army Service Uniform is now blue.

Canadian......... close enough right?

I mean, the guy is technically wearing a uniform so it counts..... :rolleyes:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Canadian......... close enough right?

I mean, the guy is technically wearing a uniform so it counts..... :rolleyes:

The last time I saw Canadians in dress uniforms - some years ago it was - they were navy blue. Of course, that was when the Canadians had "one service", which wasn't working out so well, so perhaps they've changed their uniforms.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ask the US navy for stock footage. How hard can it be? The dems are so incompetent for being so. Competent

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Seriously? While I agree that this is a gaffe, I don't think it's actually evidence of an anti-American agenda. It is a :laugh: mistake, and those responsible certainly should be mocked.

Just another nail in the Democrats Anti American coffin. ;)

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    That is ridiculous! What kind of re-election campaign staff submitted a shot of Russian ships to use at the DNC convention? It just screams of incompetency. It really is indicative of how lost BHO is and has been since day one! Then add the snubbing of the Israeli Prime Minister this week and you can sum it up pretty easily. This guy has got to go!!!:xmad:
    I disagree. It's not incompetence, it's a complete lack of respect for their audience.

Can't find a decent photo of US warships in a 30 second Google search? No problem. Just use whatever you can find. The folks watching are too stupid to notice.

Unfortunately, they're right -- about 50% of the time anyway.

And those conservatives who will notice, and will bring it to light, won't be any problem either. Remember, they've already been marginalized by being called racist, so nobody will listen to them anyway.

Top Bottom