• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    So Im watching the Indianapolis news, and they brought up the trayvon martin stuff to talk about a ceremony for him here (dont know why there arent ceremonies for the hundreds of thousands of people killed everywhere every day, but were a short attention span media brainwashed society, so whatever.) Anway, that was fine... then she says "and there will be a speech by (forget the guys name) talking about why he even needed a gun and why he wasnt at least trained before he was allowed to have one"

I hate the world we live in. I wasnt there, I dont know if he is guilty or not, the media has been caught multiple times doctoring "facts", as well as everyone under the sun saying "if I had a son he would look like trayvon, my son looks like trayvon, etc." So I dont have facts to be able to have an opinion on it.... but I can tell you that guns are evil and we need to take them away from everyone except police and politicians

Am I the only one that thinks this is ridiculous... or

RGriff69

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    The media is simply amazing! They can turn a Hispanic male into a racist white male who gunned down an innocent 12 year old choir boy on his way home from church.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Like I said, I dont know what happened. I wasnt there and I dont believe a word that I hear on tv. He could have murdered him, he could have acted appropriately in self defense. My problem is (as griff said) that this story changed from one of many "murder" cases into a headline, anti-white, anti-gun owner, "LOOK AT ME IM REPORTING" media spun piece of garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiJ4k5QPNs

wanted.jpg

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I saw the quinessential politically incorrect bumper sticker regarding the press just today.

"Freedom of the press, does NOT mean the right to lie"

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Even the ultra leftist Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan (D-NY) is oft quoted, "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

noname1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    I can only imagine the violence when he is aquitted. The loudest people keep saying they just wanted him arrested. I think they want a lynching. It will be a good time to be ready to defend yourself and your family.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I can only imagine the violence when he is aquitted. The loudest people keep saying they just wanted him arrested. I think they want a lynching. It will be a good time to be ready to defend yourself and your family.

As Reginald Denny can more than attest.

Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan

This is the kind of mob behavior I get concerned about. You're right on the money.

Randrayla

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2008
    I still don't understand how he could possibly get a fair trial with so much of this case in the media. A change of venue will help a little bit, but not much.

Maybe they should have an Amish jury.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA

Can you say Rodney King, which was also a dismal time for our country, and the case really can't be compared, but it was tried in the media.

Mike.B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Grant County
    Have there been any facts released? So far it just seems to be one media outlet / special interest group after another asserting what they say is the truth. The "news" media makes me sick, don't worry about facts just say whatever gets ratings up.

:ar15: Fox News and others :noway:

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Not by a long shot.... a VERY LONG shot.

VERY, VERY long shot...

They wanted him killed, not arrested

agreed, and as posted above we'll see what happens down the road. I think they are going to have a very hard time convicting him on 2nd degree murder charges. I'm leaning towards the idea that they just arrested and charged him to calm the storm knowing full well he'll end up acquitted simply due to the charge they chose.

By the time the trial ends though half of the people screaming in the streets will have forgotten all about this though... We'll see how it shakes down. Funny how the NBP never once mentioned hispanics in all their ranting, weird?

Top Bottom