Please reply by conversation.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    All prices given are for FTF transactions (I am in Bloomington), shipping would be extra. Now for the stuff:

Lot 1: 12 Boxes of 7.62x54R Brown Bear 185 Grain Ammo (SPF to Scutter01)

762x54r.jpg

240 rounds total. I paid $90 new a few weeks ago and then ended up not needing it at all. Either I get $60 back on my mistake, or I buy a Mosin 44 and pretend like I meant to buy the ammo...

Lot 2: .40 S&W Leftover Ammo (SOLD to Lovemywoods)

40sw.jpg

Lot contains all commercial ammo: 107x FMJ Winchester, 40x FMJ Magtech, 13x TAP HP. Used to have a .40 pistol or two, now have nothing and need to clear out the ammo. $30 without the green boxes, or $35 with.

Lot 3: .45 HP Ammo

45.jpg

Lot contains 20x SXT HP, 18x Speer HP. My .45 prefers federal, what can I say? $20 for all

Lot 4: .223 "Zombie" Reload Ammo (SOLD to Lovemywoods)

I bought this stuff off of craig's list from a guy in Elletsville who said he got it from ammoman. The box was supposed to have 600 rounds of .223 ammo. After buying it and bringing it home to sort, I found more than 600 rounds which is good, because 20 rounds had cracked necks and had to be decomissioned and the rest got a very careful sorting. The totals are 342x "Best" reloads, 289 "Imperfect" reloads, 17 "Worst" reloads. Basically, the Best stuff looks like standard reloads, the Imperfect stuff looks like they set the die a touch low and dented the necks, and the worst is worst. I do not know the grain on the bullets. Pictures here -

za1.jpg

Expensive Ammo Can :):
    za2.jpg

za3.jpg

Sorted into High Tech Zip Lock Bags
    za4.jpg

Best Ammo (sorry blurry)
    za5.jpg

Imperfect/Dinged Ammo
    za6.jpg

Worst of Ammo
    za7.jpg

Extra Bullets

Why the name "Zombie Ammo"? Because I decided I would only use the stuff if Zombies where coming down the street. I am not enough of a reloader to pull this stuff apart for components, and despite being told by a buddy that the crimping on the necks is no biggie, it makes me nervous.

So, buy the lot for components, shoot it, or pack it away for the day the hoards of living dead swarm us all. A random sampling showed LC headstamps (Lake City?). $175 for all including the ammo can.

What do I need/want?

$
    AR uppers
    AK's
    .45 ACP Ball Ammo
    PF-9
    Glock 26/27
    Or just $...

Last edited:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter