WTS: ATI GSG-5, 3Mags, Rail, Collapsible Stock.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

AngryFish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Want to sell:

ATI GSG-5 .22 rifle. I've put about 500rds downrange with it. Functions flawlessly with standard velocity and federal bulk pack hi velocity ammo.

Additions: CA Collapsible stock, GG&G low profile picatinny scope mount, CA aluminum tri rail, Hard sided short assault case. 3 High capacity magazines.

Will sell FTF in NW Indiana. $550.00

My ad has been up at the same price for some time and I feel it is necessary to explain why this is a good deal for someone who wants a GSG-5.

Mags are GSG original. Still have the original stock, forend and box from the gun. Honestly the only way I can let it go for $500.00 is if I keep a few of the accessories and sell them off separately. I appreciate the offer but its a good deal at $550.00

I paid around $520.00 for the gun when i bought it and have used it lightly since.

To give you a breakdown of accessory cost,

2 addtl mags at $30.00 a piece, - 60.00
    CA Collapsible stock, (Much stronger than the ATI version) & CA R.I.S. for MP5 (Tri Rail) - 130.00
    Deluxe short hardcase (Fits gun perfectly) - 90.00
    G&G HK short low profile mount - 45.00

The total I have in the gun is around 845.00.

I started the ad out at 650.00 and that was already a discounted price, so honestly 550.00 is the lowest I can go.

Now also considering trades for the following:

H&K USP 9MM.
    Walther PPS 9MM.
    Kahr PM9 9MM.
    Ruger GP100
    Colt Anaconda
    Browning Buckmark Carbine (Bull barrel version)
    Kimber or Springfield .45's (May add cash for the right gun)
    Ruger Red Label Over/Under (Will add cash)
    H&K MK23 (Will add cash)
    Glock 21 SF (Picattiny Rail)
    Glock 26
    Glock 30
    Glock 36

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

AngryFish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Munster/Highland/Hammond/Schererville. I will meet any buyer within 60miles. May be willing to drive further if necessary.

AngryFish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Bump,. going on gunbroker if it doesnt sell by the weekend. This is a great deal as described. If you went to buy all of the accessories separately you would be paying much more for the gun.

AngryFish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Not particularly but thanks for the offer. Bump. :ingo:

All PM's replied to, and to further address things here. My ad has been up at the same price for some time and I feel it is necessary to explain why this is a good deal for someone who wants a GSG-5.

Mags are GSG original. Still have the original stock, forend and box from the gun. Honestly the only way I can let it go for $500.00 is if I keep a few of the accessories and sell them off separately. I appreciate the offer but its a good deal at $550.00

I paid around $520.00 for the gun when i bought it and have used it lightly since.

To give you a breakdown of accessory cost,

2 addtl mags at $30.00 a piece, - 60.00
    CA Collapsible stock, (Much stronger than the ATI version) & CA R.I.S. for MP5 (Tri Rail) - 130.00
    Deluxe short hardcase (Fits gun perfectly) - 90.00
    G&G HK short low profile mount - 45.00

The total I have in the gun is around 845.00.

I started the ad out at 650.00 and that was already a discounted price, so honestly 550.00 is the lowest I can go.

Thanks for looking.

James.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    pm sent.

$500 ftf valpo area cash in hand. If you are willing to work out a deal give me shout.
    Factory or aftermarket mags? Do you have the original stock and forend parts?

Chris

indyoshi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Noblesville
    I know you said no thanks to the 870... but I also have an FT700 night vision monical with infrared inhancer that Ill trow in if that works for you....

AngryFish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    I'm actually entertaining several offers at the current time but will keep that in mind if these do not pan out.

Thanks,
    J

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom