• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigjross2002

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    I have a Beretta 391 Black Synthetic shotgun in 12 gauge 3in Chamber 26 inch barrel. Appears to be one of the American guns. The gun is in excellent condition and come with two choke tubes. Imp Cyl and Modified. No marks on the gun and it appears to have been used very little. With duck season coming up someone might be interested. $400 firm. SOLD

Springfield M1A. I am not a expert on this gun, but the gun appears to have GI parts and has the flash suppressor with the bayonet lug on it. The gun is a walnut stock and is in great condition. The only thing of note is a minor scratch about 1/3 to 1/2 inch long on the left side of the barrel near the flash suppressor. The gun comes with 4 checkmate mags, a 30 round unknown mag and a 10 round mag. The gun also includes a leather military sling and a ARMS mount for optics. I have fired the gun and it shoots awesome scoped and is very accurate, but I am deciding to go the HK route now. I am taking a bit of a loss on the gun and will need to have 1200 firm on this gun, but I need the money for other projects. SOLD

No pics as of yet as I have no camera. I am in the Columbia City/Fort Wayne area for a FTF deal...

Thanks for your interest...

Justin

Last edited:
    Top Bottom