• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Shibby575

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2011
    NE IN
    For sale, a Browning Citori 425 12 ga. over and under, and a .300 WSM Browning A-Bolt Synthetic Stalker with BOSS system. Below are the descriptions and pictures.
    1. Browning Citori Model 425 12 ga *****SPF*****. On the bottom of the receiver it says Grade 1 Model L25. This shotgun is in great shape it has a few dings in the wood, but nothing that wouldn’t happen the first time you set in the rack at a trap shoot. The metal is free of any corrosion or marring. It has ported barrels and comes with a set of 5 Rhino ported chokes as well. It has 2 factory chokes, 2 spare gold triggers and a Browning fitted case. It was made in 1995. It was bought used, locks up tight, and I’ve put a box of shells through it flawlessly. I had a limbsaver pad put on it, and have the original as well. It’s just not for me. Asking price is $1250
    Browning A-Bolt Stalker .300 WSM with BOSS. Got this new in about 2001, Took it to Wyoming for an elk / deer hunt, and shot a few deer in PA. It’s a pretty decent rifle. It comes with the BOSS muzzle break, and I might be able to round up the other non ported break and box. (no guarantees on this) Probably 60 rds. total through it. There is a little rubbing on the stock where I had a bipod on it, and the metal is in perfect shape. It holds minute of deer with Winchester ballistic silver tips. It comes with Leupold dual dove tail bases and rings. Asking $550

These are all + shipping prices

First to post they’ll take it followed by a PM gets said item. This is posted elsewhere and locally so it’s a first come first served deal. I’ll base it off of time stamps on the, I’ll take it. FFL must accept from an individual, and I have to have a signed copy of the FFL before shipping. Payments accepted are Postal money order, cashier’s check, personal check, or cash FTF in NE IN. I will not ship until payment clears.

Thanks for checking these out.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom