• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lowriderjim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Huntington
    WTS Butler Creek Side Folding Buttstock and Forend. These pieces came stock on a Remington 870 which has mostly set in a corner.

This buttstock is the one that you can carry 3 shells in the stock. I carried slugs in a defense gun.

This stock is pictured on page 583 of the Midway catalog and could be found on their website with product number 343345 and this sale includes the forend. Their MSRP is $80.99 plus shipping. I would sell these pieces for $55.00 preferably FTF but would ship for actual cost.

PM me with any questions.

Located in Huntington IN would negotiate some drive for FTF

Last edited:

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    WTS Butler Creek Side Folding Buttstock and Forend. These pieces came stock on a Remington 870 which has mostly set in a corner.

This buttstock is the one that you can carry 3 shells in the stock. I carried slugs in a defense gun.

This stock is pictured on page 583 of the Midway catalog and could be found on their website with product number 343345 and this sale includes the forend. Their MSRP is $80.99 plus shipping. I would sell these pieces for $55.00 preferably FTF but would ship for actual cost.

PM me with any questions.

Located in Huntington IN would negotiate some drive for FTF
    Hey Jim, we met last weekend at roush. Do you know if the stock will fit on a mossberg 500a ?

Top Bottom