• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Sold sold. SPF'S SPF'S. I have for sale the standard edgepro apex with a bunch of extras. basically way more than their edge pro 4 kit. it has 5 used stones. coarse (120), medium, fine (220) extra fine (320) ,and 600 grit. they have all seen about 10 knives or so and have some use on them. the coarse has the most from re-profiling some hard steels.

I also have a brand new coarse 120, and extra fine 600. I have 3 polishing blanks, a packet of the 2000 grit polishing tapes, a packet of the 3000 grit polishing tapes, and a packet of the grit 6000 polishing tapes. and a bag of the sand for stone leveling kit (just the sand you would need mirror or whatever to use it)

Also comes with the instructions (no dvd mine didn't come with it) carrying case and water bottle.

A great kit but I'm trying to fund a decent little grinder right now. I would like $175 dollars obo shipped for everything. Will be shipped priority mail with delivery conf with USPS money order.

if you want to use Paypal $180 fees and shipping included. Some pics. Any questions just ask

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom