• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I bought this a two years ago. It comes with a wood stock and wood forend as well. Has a folding stock, 16" barrell, full scope rail, HK style rotating drum rear site. Bore is bright and shiny. I shot 40 rounds through this gun. Comes with a hard case. Rifle function flawlessly, unfortunately it just sits in my safe and my other .308's get shot. $600 firm FTF in NWI. I'm willing to drive for an hour (a little south of Lafayette or anywhere in NWI).

DSC_0612hk.jpg

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Still here. I'll answer a few questions here as well. Muzzle break is welded on. Comes with 5 mags now. 4 20 rounders and 1 30 rounder. Pouches for the 20 round mags. 2 appear to be brand new. Reciever is in great shape. Here are some more pics.

DSC_0002hk.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0615hk2.jpg

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I know! This thread just won't die. It hasn't sold or been traded. I am considering putting it on gunbroker. I have been watching the same models go for $100 more but I don't want to deal with the headache of gunbroker.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I know! This thread just won't die. It hasn't sold or been traded. I am considering putting it on gunbroker. I have been watching the same models go for $100 more but I don't want to deal with the headache of gunbroker.

The way guns are selling on GB you'd get 750 for that package right now, easy. IMO it'd be worth the hassle for the extra 150+ bucks you'll make. Shipping on it would be about 25 bucks anywhere in the country, and the winning bidder would have to pay it anyway.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Alright, alright. I'll admit that I'm weary of sending a gun across country in the mail. I have bought many guns from there but never sold one. PM inbound.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    What does the wood stock look like?

I'm a lefty and the folding stock is a turnoff.

Just exploring my options for after the Holidays, but this would be one of them.

Thanks,

Josh <><

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Thank you.

If there are any trades you'd consider, please let me know about them, as well.

Thanks,

Josh <><

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom