• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    Got an FEG SA 85m for sale with three mags, extra pistol grip, and sling. Condition of this thing is dynamite! The extra grip is included due to a modification done to the one on the weapon: it had the hole in the bottom enlarged to make way for a different screw. Don't ask me why, but that's what happened. Anyway, the gun is in Bloomington and I am asking $950.

2whh79t.jpg

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    How about some close-up pics of both sides of the receiver? Did this model come with a thumbhole stock? Would like to see the serial number to ascertain the year of manufacture.

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    How about some close-up pics of both sides of the receiver? Did this model come with a thumbhole stock? Would like to see the serial number to ascertain the year of manufacture.

Looks to be a thumbhole post ban model since the barrel is not threaded at the end and the short gas systems was only appeared on KBI post ban models.

The furniture looks to be Chinese.

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington

The gun was a thumbhole model, originally. As to the new wood, I don't know it's origin, but Chinese seems likely by the look of it.

Top Bottom