• ...and so much more!
  • epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I hate to do it, but I need money for a machine gun. I am selling my baby to a good home.

Step right up and own a rare item. A custom Glock 21 Longslide.

Included is:
    -An entire 3rd Gen Glock 21 (all stock parts come with the gun, including slide and barrel)
    -An Oberland Arms 6" Long slide. Made in Germany, tennifer treated just like Glock slides, Bo-Mar target rear sight mounted properly with the rear of the slide cut for it, Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight (stock plain black blade comes with it also). Only 100 ever made! mine is number 008.
    -KKM fully supported 6" .45acp barrel
    -Multiple guide rods. One captured steel, one uncaptured steel. A whole slew of Wolff and ISMI springs for tuning the gun to each load.
    -Lone Wolf Ultimate Trigger Stop (installed, stock part comes with it also)
    -Aftermarket Extended Mag release (installed, stock part also comes with it).
    -Glock OEM 3.5# connector (installed)
    -A whole mess of Glock mags (most are 13 rounders)
    -I'll even throw in a locking steel hard case for it and I might have a Fobus paddle holster that accomdates the long slide (open bottom) around here somewhere that can go with it as well.

Ready to go. This gun is a bowling pin machine (why I built it). Extra oomph from the 6" barrel, low recoil from the long slide and light recoil spring, quick sight acquisition due to the bo-mar/dawson FO combo, accurate due to the long sight radius and awesome trigger, quick reloads because of the double stack design and large mag release. It made me (not the best shooter) stay with the big dogs at the matches. Everytime I shot ANYTHING other than the mighty G21L, I failed miserably. Make no mistake, this is a tinkerer's gun. If it is in anything but 100% stock form, I wouldn't trust my life to it. It runs well, but must be tuned (both the gun and the load). If you don't like playing with spring weights and ammo loadings, this is not your gun. I will gladly let the new owner know what has worked for me.

Can shoot .45 Super with the supplied parts and I have with great success (230gr. FMJ @ 1200 FPS, chrono verified). Can shoot 10mm with a new barrel and mags. Buy a KKM 6" .45-10mm barrel (10mm, but with a .45 sized breach face) and Glock 20 mags and shoot 10mm out of it.

All stock parts come with it. You can take it back 100% stock if you feel so inclined, but leave the fun parts for the range/matches.

Right now this is the only picture I have. My friend has my camera so I can't take pics of the whole kit and kaboodle right now.

$1100 FIRM Seriously, no haggling (the slide alone, not including the barrel, was $550). Sorry No trades. I am listing it here first hoping for a FTF sale. I am not big on shipping guns (it's a PITA).

Please PM or e-mail me @ er_oktane@hotmail.com

First "I'll take it" gets first dibs. Then I go in chronological order of other "i'll take it"'s if something happens and the deal falls through. Basically first come, first serve. ;)

bumpity

ETA:

Crap sorry to anyone who noticed. I got the GT bump rules (every 24 hours) mixed up with the INGO rules (every week). I caught my own mistake and hopefully won't do that again.

Top Bottom