• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have a 1989 Harley Davidson FXR that started life as an FXR/P, The current fenders have dings from use and the Tank is creased where I slipped loading it on a trailer. Motor was rebuilt by Harley in 2001 or 2002 I can't remember. Tranny was rebuilt in 2003. The fuel petcock sticks and should be cleaned or replaced. I am selling because I don't have the time to ride any more and as much as it hurts me I can use the money for other projects. Battery is dead but we can jump it to get it running. Stator was replaced in 2003 by me. Pics will be available Monday if it is not raining. Has a Bendix Carb on it and really moves but burns through the gas quicker. If I remember it gets about 20mpg Other then the things I can remember and listed it runs great. I still have the hard bags and wind shield but no faring. Price is $6000 obo. If interested shoot me an E-mail.
    I have a replacement Tank and Fenders with Custom paint for the bike that I paid $800 for. I was going to sell them separately but I said I would throw them in for friends and I will extend that deal to INGO users.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom