WTS INGO Cavalry Arms Stripped Receivers $129.95.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    Eh. just wait for 'em! It is not a big deal and with vacations going on right now, I think most members would rather wait just a bit more.

Everyone who has ever been in a group buy via the errornet know that these rarely go as planned. A certain amount of patience and flexibility is required on all who participate!

Thank you Britton and Fenway for making this happen.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Eh. just wait for 'em! It is not a big deal and with vacations going on right now, I think most members would rather wait just a bit more.

Everyone who has ever been in a group buy via the errornet know that these rarely go as planned. A certain amount of patience and flexibility is required on all who participate!

Thank you Britton and Fenway for making this happen.

I, too, thank Britton and Fenway for this opportunity. Unfortunately I have an upper waiting on a lower for far too long now and would really like to get this put together instead of swapping uppers at the range. I've called Britton to work out a deal. Just waiting on the return phone call for specifics.

I would love to have an INGO lower, but I can't afford to buy two lowers right now since mine is prepaid already.

Again, I do thank those who made this opporunity possible.

:patriot::ingo:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Waiting with no investment other than the time is good for me. I will have to say though, I'm beginning to wonder about Cavalry Arms.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'll wait. I already have several Cavalry Arms guns. They are great guns, super light and quick to handle. Waiting for a couple more is not an issue with me. Getting a couple INGO guns that are as unique as the Cav Arms guns is something special enough to pass down to future generations. Honestly if these were just standard aluminum lowers I would not have even ordered them, the fact that they are so unique, and they suppoet INGO, well that is just exceptional. THANK YOU Fenway & Britton for this opportunity.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Another vote for getting one laser engraved sooner.... I'd like to get this build done.

Why mess with laser engraving when you can go to Sun Devil, have them make target grade billet lowers and do real engraving that won't get covered over like laser engraving does if you put a custom finish on the parts! That would make an awesome group buy for INGO's next lower group buy! But I'll pass on laser engraving for a project like this. Sure, it has its place, but not for a special run of guns that have custom serial numbers like this Cav Arms run will have.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Why mess with laser engraving when you can go to Sun Devil, have them make target grade billet lowers and do real engraving that won't get covered over like laser engraving does if you put a custom finish on the parts! That would make an awesome group buy for INGO's next lower group buy! But I'll pass on laser engraving for a project like this. Sure, it has its place, but not for a special run of guns that have custom serial numbers like this Cav Arms run will have.

I hate to pass up on this awesome opportunity, but I'm not having the laser engraving done. This will be a target workhorse so IF it gets a scratch I won't be so upset now. :D

Maybe if something happens between now and August I'll jump back into this, but if I miss out I miss out. No biggy. I'm getting used to missing out. Kinda. Not really. :rolleyes: I guess things get better with time. :)

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Waiting thank you.....

Only reason I am getting the plastic AR is because it is an INGO custom...

Besides I am still waiting on my .22 upper.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Just talked to CAV Arms and now there is no date set for production. With the slow down in AR type sales they are setting on a bunch of receivers and do not want to run another production run until they sell down more of their current stock.
    So, I talked to them about a laser engraved logo that would signify a limited run of 100 receivers. Each receiver would be engraved, 1 of 100, 2 of 100, and so on. But the actual serial number would be just a normal serial number. With Fenways permission we could also engrave the ING0 Tactical Logo or any other logo we want. I will pay for all the laser engraving, so no additional costs for anyone.

Is there a way we can do a poll on something like this? They are ready to start the laser engraving and could shipo as early as next week. Also, I have the first batch of LPK in stock so we could start building guns soon.

Please let me know your throughts.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just letting you know I got my lower last week and put it together. It was a REALLY tight fit, but everything went together ok. I'm kinda glad I didn't wait. Not that I didn't want a nice INGO lower, but I'm very pleased with what I got. Worth the money for sure.

For those who don't have a lower like this or have never held or shot one, I think you'll be pleasently suprised once you get it and shoot it. LIGHTweight. :D

Looking forward to the buffer and spring whenever they come in! :thumbsup:

NEWMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2008
    Not exactly what I thought I was buying. :dunno:
    I'd like to hear others on this. I allready bought 3 cav lowers since this started. Could have just had them lasered.lol

p.s. I know this isn't your doing in any way! Trust me I know how things like this work. So I'm still buying gave you my word on it.
    thanks for your work on the project

darrent

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Muncie, Indiana
    I have no problem with waiting for the custom INGO serial number. Personally, I have been so busy that I didn't realize how much time had passed. I doubt that I will have much opportunity in the schedule to do the build before September/October anyway (business is good).

I question the logic of not making a run that is guaranteed to be sold. However, I'm not in the lower business so I'm sure I am missing something (like our group buy is not large enough to justify the cost/time).

As far as a poll, you could send PM's to everyone who made an order and go off the replies (depending on how many people submitted an order).

I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for you Britton. I know this isn't how you operate your business. I appreciate your efforts in this endeavor.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom