• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PFS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    :rockwoot:
    WTS or Trade a brand new Smith and Wesson M & P Model 15A AR 15. This Military and Police model has the rear flip up battle sights mounted on the picatinny flat top rail. For more details go to the S & W web site. Rest assured this is a great AR. I bought two of these but my friend backed out of the deal leaving me with this one. This is NIB with the plastic case and box from S & W. This is a high quality gun not the $800 look a like. On the one I kept I mounted a picitinny riser and a 3-9 X 50 scope on see through rings. This allows the iron sights to be used on close shots and the scope for longer ones. The Picatinny mount also allows you to remove the scope for storage and transport and remount it without the loss of the "zero". S & W prides themselves on accuracy out the box. My M & P was dead on out of the box with the iron sights. It took about 30 rounds total to get the scope lined out. These guns will go up in value as the election process continues but I do not need two. I am willing to consider a trade or partial trade for a Glock 30 and/or 30-06 depending on type. The cash price is pretty firm at $1300.00. :ar15:I will toss in 100 rounds to get you started.
    1S.jpg

2S.jpg

3S.jpg

4S.jpg

5S.jpg

Last edited:

PFS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    I would consdier a Glock 30 or a 30-06. I would prefer a semi-auto rather than bolt but for the right deal a bolt can work. Do you have either? If not what do you have....I really just like owning guns!!!

PFS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Ok...had some offers but make me one that is fair for both ends. I can use another good shotgun 12 Ga only. An 30-06 auto would fit great in my collection and would really like a Glock 30...anyone interested in talking?

PFS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Pending

Got a decent trade offer pending but things have been known to not work out....so send me a back up and I will keep you in the loop

Top Bottom