• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Arctic Silver SnapOn KRL1022 toolbox. 13 drawers, black drawer liners, black SnapOn fitted cover (cover has a small hole in it), Stainless Steel benchtop with "SnapOn" pressed into the front and heavy-duty casters. No dents, minor scratches from normal wear. A couple of the deeper scratches have been filled in with SnapOn color-matching touchup paint and are hardly noticeable.

I'm asking $4,000 or give me a reasonable offer. Willing to deliver or meet 1/2 way depending upon distance.

Toolbox005.jpg

Toolbox001.jpg

Last edited:

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    I purchased it from a SnapOn dealer that serviced the shop I worked at in Ohio. He received it in on a trade from a diesel mechanic and the thing was filthy since he hadn't had time to clean it up. I cleaned it up and realized it was in absolute MINT condition. Hardly a single scratch.

I don't remember how long the previous owner had it (around a year if I remember correctly) but I have had it since early 2007. I purchased it, used it until mid-07 then it sat in our garage in Indiana for just over a year while I traveled with my old job. I started using it again October of last year when I moved back and realized I don't need such a large box.

Top Bottom