• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've got a Turk Mauser in decent shape. Wood is decent, and the rifle is easily service grade. Still shoots good to 100+ yards. Haven't tried it much past that. Also have approximately 190 rounds of surplus ammo from the '40s. I assume this is corrosive so have always cleaned the rifle right after firing.

Asking $200 for all of it. Makes a great first rifle or even a project gun. May consider trading it plus cash on my end for a mid-grade O/U 12ga. Something like a Silver Reserve, lower end CZ or similar you may have grown out of. (Yes, that is my definition of mid-grade :) ) Potentially also interested in a Savage Rascal 22lr, sealed gun powder (win 231, maybe unique), Kahr CM9, or one of the high end imported G19 airsoft pistols.

I am in NWI near US30 and I-65. Occasionally travel to Indy and south bend, so may be able to work out a deal that far away. Best way to get a hold of me is by PM on the forum. I should respond within a day or so.

-Brian

baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    it is an 8mm mauser. 1942. The numbers to not match. I'm not sure what 'force matched' means. If you let me know, I will answer as best I can. The bore is in average shape for a gun of this origin. It is not rusty, and still shoots well. I have not shot it past 100yards, but with the surplus ammo at that range there was no sign of keyholing or excessive scatter.

-Brian

baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Bump. Also, will be stuck at work next week with little access to the site (IT police). Can email bbasiaga at yahoo.com for better response.

Top Bottom