• ...and so much more!
  • following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    I have two types of ammo for sale.
    The first I have is Hornady .223. This is the TAP training ammo. It works perfect in my AR-15 (bushy). I have bout alot of this stuff, and it is what I Shoot most. I have some extra boxes, and need to rearrange the gun collection. I have put aside 200 rounds for sell, each in 50rd boxes. This ammo has worked well in my standard bushy 16" patrolman barrel.

372150363.jpg

I am asking for $25/box of 50 rounds, or take the whole 4 boxes for $80

The second ammo I am selling is Wolf. You know this ammo... This ammo has given me much pain over the past year. It started when my buddy bought a bunch of wolf, and it ran flawless in his rifle. I was there, saw him shoot a couple hundred rounds of it, and listening to him say how much he saved by buying this stuff. So, going against what I usually do (buy the best I can afford) I bought 200 rounds of Wolf. My bushy hates it. I get a failure to feed every mag or two. I get about 3+ jams per beta-mag. This isn't acceptable to me. But that was my rifle. Like I said, my buddy's rifle ate it up. I've seen Oly AR15's shoot this without issue at the range. Something about my rifle hates it. I know a bunch of people on AR15.com who swear by this stuff, and it sells. Gander has raised their price on this ammo considerably. Don't buy it from Gander though, I'll sell you the rest of this ammo I have, 50 rounds loose for $18. They were previously loaded in Pmags, but I have taken them out and counted them.
    You can count for yourself if you are interested. I know this rifle works for some people, just not me. This is the new stuff by the way, not the corrisive Wolf. I've always stayed away from corrosive ammo.

50 rounds/$17
    372150740.jpg

AMM-218.jpg

I am in the Fishers area, but Frequent Avon and Indianapolis.

I am interested in this for trade:
    38spl ammo
    9mm, anything other that 115gr.
    12ga ammo.
    Glock Magazines (I have a 9mm and a 40)
    AR15 Magazines

PM me with all offers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom