• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I have a EEEPC that I purchased here a month or so back, it just doesn't work for me because the keyboard is too small, but it is a neat, well made laptop. It came with a 4GB SSD hard drive, I upgraded that to a 32GB hard drive and it has 1GB of RAM (the 2GB kit wasn't compatible. I also re-installed Windows XP Pro and installed Office 2007 (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Avast Anti-Virus. This is a seriously cute laptop that's great for sitting in front of the TV and surfing. $250

Also up for sale is a 19" Hanns-G monitor, it works fine although there is one stuck pixel. Max resolution is 1280X1024 and it will accept DVI or VGA connections, it will come with both cables. $50.

If you want both the laptop and monitor, $275.

I'm not going to drive a long way for a deal, I am in Bloomington. As for trades:
    Glock 17 (the only Glock I want)
    S&W Revolvers
    Ruger GP100 3" (only model I want)
    1911s
    Ruger MkII
    Berretta 92
    Factory .45ACP Ball
    Factory .223
    22 conversions for 1911 or AR15

EEEPC_19inHannsG.jpg

Last edited:

thirty cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    I am interested in the eee but have to come up with funds or trade. How did you upgrade the hard drive. I thought the 4gb was soldered to the motherboard.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I am interested in the eee but have to come up with funds or trade. How did you upgrade the hard drive. I thought the 4gb was soldered to the motherboard.

The drive connects using a mini PCIe connection. I used the Patriot 32GB drive. It gives the EEEPC MUCH more room for XP to run.

I forgot to mention that the EEPC comes with an on-board 8GB SD card for additional storage (I've downloaded the drivers and utilities for the EEEPC on it).

If you don't have the cash, let me know if you want to trade something, I'm open to trades, my list is my preferred trade fodder, but you may have something I'm interested in and I just don't know it.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom