• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

EvilleFirepower

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    I am selling one of my ACOGs since it is just collecting dust now. It is model number TA01NSN. It is in perfect condition with the exception of some cosmetic damage. The optic clarity on the ACOGs is amazing. I haven't had any one look though it without saying, "Wow!"

It has a crosshair reticle with BDC out to 600m (calibrated for 16" M4). This is the exact scope a lot of spec ops guys use and is part of the SOPMOD M4. In low light the center crosshair glows amber from on board tritium lamp. It has back up iron sights on top for CQB. The front iron sight is a green night sight. The rear ghost ring is a little banged up but still serves its purpose. I talked to Eric at Trijicon yesterday and he said you can get a new rear sight aperture for $10 plus shipping if the buyer is interested. I will get pics up either tonight or tomorrow.

More info here: http://www.trijicon.com/user/parts/parts_new.cfm?categoryID=3

As you can see in the link above, the retail price is $1125. I am asking $650 obo.

Location is Evansville. PM me if you want to hookup and take a look.

Trades? Let me know what ya got.

Acog1.jpg
    Acog2.jpg
    Acog3.jpg
    Acog4.jpg
    Acog5.jpg
    Acog6.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom