• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I have a Turkish Mauser from 1944 for sale. It is in the condition you would expect for these rifles. You can see in the pics the state of the finish. The wood is still in pretty good shape. There is no appreciable rust that I can see. It still shoots pretty decent at 100yds, even with surplus ammo. No keyholing the last I had it out, and with my bad eyes and the small sight I could keep everything in the black. Also included is 190 rounds of surplus ammo, also from the 40s, on stripper clips. This stuff is probably corrosive so be ware. I have probably put 100rds of it through the gun and cleaned with gun scrubber spray right after and had no issues.

I bought this as a project gun, but the project isn't going to happen. I've since been gifted an excellent long range bolt gun and don't need 2. This one would make a wonderful first rifle for a young shooter, or could be used as I originally intended as a base for a custom project.

I am located in NWI/Merrerrville area and would be willing to travel a moderate distance. I try and make it to most of the gun shows up here too so we could potentially meet there if you are planning to go as well. There is one coming up in Crown Point in early December.

Based on what I've seen at the local shows, I've got about $200-225 in rifle plus about $90 in ammo. Take it all for $250. I will consider reasonable offers.

Trades: I prefer to sell, but would be interested in a 90s era SIG in nickel two tone with both sights dovetailed (220,225,228,226 in order of preference). I would also consider a Savage Hog hunter in 308, Savage Scout 308, or the Ruger scout. Obviously these would be with cash added on my end of the deal.

Will be at Indy 1500 on the January 18th mid-day. Have seen a few of these in local shops for $200, rifle only. Will let it go for $225 cash. Also could consider a trade for an A3 AR upper receiver, new AR LPK, 80% ar lower, or a serviceable 10/22. Plus/minus cash as applicable.

-Brian

Thanks for looking!

-Brian

Last edited:

baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Bumping. Will be at Indy 1500 on the 18th mid-day. Have seen a few of these in local shops for $200, rifle only. Will let it go for $225 cash. Also could consider a trade for an A3 AR upper receiver, new AR LPK, 80% ar lower, or a serviceable 10/22. Plus/minus cash as applicable.

-Brian

Top Bottom