• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    Several months ago I was looking for a proper handgun to start my Lady off with, and took her to the gunshop to try out different rimfire handguns.
    She didn't like the 22/45 grip at all, but found the MKiii grip to be a perfect fit for her hands.
    Well, the 22/45 was a better price, and the MKiii wasn't the exact model we wanted and several hundred dollars more, so I talked her into getting a 22/45 and trying it out.

I personally like the 1911 style grips. They are solid and easy to use, nice strong lightwieght frame, however it's really for her not me.
    She really wanted a stainless mkii or mkiii frame.

If you have a MKii or MKiii and want to try out the 1911 style grips let me know, and I'll surprise her with the swap.

IF YOU WANT PICTURES I CAN POST, However, its a brand new frame taken to the range once.

IF YOU HAVE A STAINLESS MKIII FRAME, I am willing to add 40 bucks on my end. That means my New 22/45 Complete Frame + 40 bucks for your Stainless MKIII complete Frame.

FTF, I am willing to drive within reason.

UPDATE FOR CLARIFICATION:
    I want to trade frames only, or if you want to trade the whole gun I am willing to listen to trade offers as well. I need the frame for the orginal bull barrel and for her PacLite barrel.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom