• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    I have an unfired 80 series standard weight Colt Commander .45 caliber pistol that I would like to trade for a higher end 1911 series pistol. I am obviously willing to pay the difference between the two. Brands that I might trade for include Kimber, Colt, Smith and Wesson, and other much more expensive brands. I have no cash price or pictures at this point. If I cannot trade into a higher end 1911, this pistol will become the basis for a custom build. My pistol has a perfect blued finish and would come with box and all paperwork as new. Any trades would need to be kept near the Indy area although I might be able to work out the timing on a Fort Wayne trade also.:rockwoot:
    LIGHTWEIGHT SERIES PISTOLS STRONGLY PREFERRED.

This is an 'O' series gun with high gloss blue finish.

Last edited:

cjacobs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Bloomington
    What is the model number on your commander, is it a 1991 model like the 04691?

Colt 1991® Series
    LinkClick.aspx

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Sorry for the confusion. My commander has the nice high gloss blued finish. This is partially why I would prefer to trade into an already modded gun that has most of the common carry modifications like night sights and perhaps a bobtail. This is one of the nice ones. The only camera that I have access to is a cell phone camera that takes crappy pics.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom