• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I have a Lee Turret Press that I would like to trade for guns, ammo-9mm,38,357,40,45,,223,7.62x39 or ????

What you see is what you get. There are dies for 9mm,38,40s&w,45 and 303 british.

There is also some brass that is a mixture of those calibers plus a few others, round lead balls.

Plus 180+ small 1 1/2 pistol primers,100 large 2 1/2 pistol primers and 80+ large 91/2 rifle primers. I was going to get into reloading, but decided not to after getting this press.

There is also an instruction manual and load data book, plus a couple of small tools that I have no idea what they are.

If you would like any other pics or info just shoot me a PM, like I said what you see is what you get.
    leepress.jpg

leepress1.jpg

leepress2.jpg

leepress3.jpg

leepress4.jpg

leepress5.jpg

fireman1328

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I have had some PM's asking what price I'd sell it for, and to tell you the truth I really don't know what it's worth that is why I offered it for trade. If a gun is worth more than the press I can add $$$ to even the trade out. I live near the In/Il line close to Crawfordsville, and can meet someone within a reasonable distance.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom