• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyoshi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have a Remington 870 Special Field. It is a nice collector piece that isnt made anymore, and is already scoped out and has a rifled and improved choke that come with it. The scope is a 2-7 with illuminated (red or green) reticle. Its a really nice piece with only a few rounds down the tube (looks almost unfired).
    Cash Price: $500.00 OBO.
    Price Reduced! These are selling on gunbroker for more....
    $350.00 for the gun itself with the two choke tubes...(edit to add: And Ill still throw in a tasco scope if you take it at this price... and a few boxes of slugs...)
    $425.00 for the gun, scope, choke tubes....

Trade Interests: .308 or .223 bolt action rifle (to set up with scope and bi-pod)

1911, derringer .22 (obviously plus cash or something else), Tec9, compact carry (9mm preferably), .22 semiauto rifle... shoot an offer... Please have pics.

Also interested in 9mm, 44 mag and .22 ammo.

ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED
    Located in Noblesville (NE Indianapolis)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

indyoshi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Noblesville
    This has a smooth bore but a rifled choke... nice pattern at 50 yards with regular cheap trueball slugs.. also comes with an improved choke..

indyoshi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Noblesville
    It has a wood forestock and Synthetic buttstock... Due to this (and since they are readily available for 50-75$ online..... I am making a nice price change...

$400.00 for the gun itself with the two choke tubes...
    $475.00 for the gun, scope, choke tubes....

Depending on how close we are on a deal I can also throw in a soft carry case and perhaps some ammo... I have a couple boxes of slugs that I sighted it in with...

Dont forget I am interested in trades... firearms, ammo... etc. I really want a .308 and every other kind of gun...lol. I just started collecting last year and when I sell this I will probably get another shot gun (since this is curently my only one) but a cheaper one and then get something else too...

Top Bottom