CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    WTT - Rock River Arms Entry Tactical – AR15

SPF

This is a perfect package to get you started! AR-15 plus 500 rounds to get the fun going!

Received this from another INGO member who took great care of it, I am the second owner, and it has only had 500 rounds through it that were trouble free. Was cleaned, and has been sitting in the cabinet ever since. I do not need to get rid of this, but I do realize I don’t have much use for it right now:dunno:

This comes with everything pictured(Entry Tactical / Chrome Lined Barrel / with Tactical Carry Handle Assembly / 1 mag(30 round) /six position stock / flash suppressor / quad rail free float and 505 rounds of silver bear 52gr hollow points! :ar15:

With everything on it new it would be around 1200.00, to buy 500 silver bear rounds at Gander Mountain it is 250 dollars so overall around 1450.00(I don’t want that much though) would like to get a trade value of around 1000.00 give or take

Will take one of these plus cash(whatever is left), or a combo of 2 of these and magazines, ammo, holsters or accessories. those are always a plus.

Want:
    Glock subcompacts in 9mm, 40, or 45
    XD subcompact in 9mm or 40
    SIGS 9mm, 40

Compact 1911 9mm, 40, or 45
    AK+Glock
    XD compact in 9mm or 40

anything else you think im interested in

No shotguns please but if you think you have something I might like you are welcome to offer. :D

Located in noblesville until thursday, then I'm back in lafayette for the next few months.

:patriot:

Last edited:

indyoshi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Noblesville
    I have two collectors... 870 remmy special field (not special purpose)...goes for 450-650 on gunbroker.. pluss accessories. I have an ad if you want to search.. I also have a nice SEARS and ROEBUCK bolt 22 with scope... its a nice little piece of history.. pics in my album. Let me know if you have any interest

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom