• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This is a rather funny video of what happens when a West Virginia cop is refused permission to search a guys vehicle without a warrant. Do keep the volume down, he lets loose with some unprofessional and rather salty language. Definitely NSFW language.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Kw9-vTJYs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Heavens to merkatroid, a citizen refusing to consent to a search in full compliance with his legal rights? Whatever shall I do? I know, I'll curse him out and throw a tantrum like a 5 year old.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wow, talk about anger issues... guy seems a little unstable. I wonder if that was the first time someone turned him down on a search request.

foxxie02

Marksman
    Rating - 97.2%
    35   1   0
    May 23, 2008
    also

he should have never answered where he was coming from or going none of his damn business... i refuse to answer those.. apparently not used to hearing NO!!:patriot:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    If that was real, I don't find it funny at all. I'm hoping that was a parody video that some officer made to distribute internally and it managed to escape into the wild. Because if that was real that officer needs to be taken out of situations where he works with the public.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    LOL, I guess he was thinking he'd trade a traffic ticket for a drug bust but it was a no go & he flipped out. It sounds like he kept the guy's driver's license too.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This isn't unusual. I see it from time to time (if the tapes are not edited, a few years ago we went through a big battle with a police department here as they were editing video before we got it).

It is part of an interview technique to provoke a reaction which will end very badly for the driver. Why do you think the police officer spit on me in Broad Ripple? To elicit a response which could then be construed as a crime.

People should be aware of this technique and remain calm. Don't talk so much as this driver did and play 20 questions. You just have to give him your DL, your registration and your insurance.

Be aware that yelling, being called names and being spit on is part of the game and don't play it. INGO members need to be aware of it and tell their family members too.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    WHAT.................. THE................. HELL???

Someone messed up on that guys psyche test.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    somebody should start a tv show called jbts gone wild. theres no shortage of material they could have it on for years.

Top Bottom