• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    Woot Woot!!! I got a Sunday Pass! First shoot since the baby arrived. Limited Major, here I come. Hopefully the new mag springs and followers have resolved the FTF issue I will now refer to as "The Friday Night Steel Para Nightmare".

Muuu-ah-hahahahaha!!!

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Woot Woot!!! I got a Sunday Pass! First shoot since the baby arrived. Limited Major, here I come. Hopefully the new mag springs and followers have resolved the FTF issue I will now refer to as "The Friday Night Steel Para Nightmare".

Muuu-ah-hahahahaha!!!

Want me to bring my Limited mags just in case?

Colt.45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Hey guys and gals I have a quick question. Will I be alright with just 4 mag pouches? I only have 7+1.

Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Well, the only 1 I know that may have a 9mm mag or two for a SS Spartan would be Rhino. I have not had time to load ammo working 6 days a week. Want to bring my nephew again. Have rounds for him and the Spartan (only 5 mags). Help.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I didn't realize you still had your equipment. He is going to be there hell or high water, so bring your stuff. I finally got two to come out :yesway:

yup, just sold the Wilson to get my boat. I'll pick up an Spartan down the road so I can shoot SS again someday when the youngin uses the G34.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    out of the boot and into a brace now, no lines showing up on the last xrays of the foot.
    But depending on weather, probably going to the Madison Rib/Blue Fest Satruday night to see Buddy Guy.
    So taking the doc's advice I will take it easy on the foot, sit back, eat and listen to music!!

Colt.45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Yes I'll be shooting SS and I'll give thanks to downrange72 he invited me to this shoot. Thanks guys for helpin me out I really appreciate it. See you guys there.

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Expect distance on the rifle range. I also just worked the Texas Star in the mix. Everyone should be challenged while not being over the top difficult.

Did someone say Texas Star?? I'd better load up an extra 50 or so rounds.

I do better when I "don't mess with Texas" ;)

See you all early in the morning for set up :yesway:

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I didn't realize you still had your equipment. He is going to be there hell or high water, so bring your stuff. I finally got two to come out :yesway:

I'm in as well! Bought the stuff I believe I needed, I have double mag holders, that's perfectly legal right? Look forward to seeing everyone!

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    Want me to bring my Limited mags just in case?

Yes, good idea. I'll bring the G35 as my backup, and the M&P as the backup to the backup. Not that I would need the backup to the G35, it always works. :dunno:

See y'all in the AM. I pulled baby duty tonight, so its time to hit the rack.

Top Bottom