Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to everyone who came out and shot today. Special thanks to RO's and the Tek Commity. I hope to do the point series updates today and get them to Marc to post. One more match this year and there will be food afterward.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    RHINO has been a no show all year. I think if someone is to comment on threads about shooting, they should actually show up and shoot....just saying :):

Great match today. Getting a little more comfy with the new armament. Had a few between the ear errors

Last edited:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Really enjoyable match today Riley crew! Then again, it always is. See you November.

:+1:

Side note, anybody seen a cheat sheet for kindles that would be handy to laminate & stick in a range bag?
    Am thinking of the stuff that only comes up every great once in a while in the field, swap shooters between squads, swap scores between shooters , remove a dq after a fat finger, etc.
    It is sort of like hemorrhoids, after you figure out you are stuck with them you might as well go for pain reduction.

JOM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    yorktown
    Thanks to riley crew great match and perfect weather but this pony tail guy is as always giving me a hard time.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    A fun match.
    Thought I left the door wide open for Max but apparently not so it's Limited division for me next month unless somebody gets off their #$%, quits faking injury and builds guns.

[video=youtube;JU1kpTV0GFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1kpTV0GFk[/video]

Last edited:

yoteslayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Riley, IN
    The match results have not been uploaded to the USPSA website yet. They usually get uploaded the same day as the match. I was able to find the scores on practice score. Is anybody else's score available on the USPSA website? Thanks
    Mike Riley

Top Bottom