• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    HOT HOT HOT! Did I mention it was hot today? Thanks Riley crew, this was the most mikes I have ever had in one match but at least I stayed on my feet this time which can't be said by everyone on our squad. Looking forward to the next match at Riley, it has to be better than this one for me!

mildot1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Mattoon, IL
    Great Match. Yea it was a little warm, it's August. Thanks to staff for putting it on and all the help in set up and tear down. On the down side, need more trash barrels. The one on 7 was running over. The two steel plate stands on stage two IMHO need to be removed from the program forever. Caused us a re-shoot and I heard it should have been re-shot another time, The last sectional match held here they caused at least ten. And another lesson learned for me today, as soon as someone is stopped for a possible squib. GET THE TIME. The squib did exsist but during trying to get the gun cleared the timer was bumped and time lost so I was forced to give the shooter a re-shoot. Upon reflection I should have tried to review the shots fired but I am not familiar with this timer. MY BAD!

mildot1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Mattoon, IL
    The best place to shoot it is at rest.BAWWWAAAHHHAA, unfortunately it may not be the most effiecient! Seriously at either end of the arc it has to stop to reverse directions, to have the best chance to get your hits shoot it there. It may not be the fastest but you may not get three misses chasing it like I DID.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You, sir, were unofficial match champion today. Good call!

I joke about it, but it's likely I would have been in trouble today, even just sitting in my chair. Aside from the discomfort and possible serious health issue, I'd be a liability to all of the rest you guys who would be inclined to assist me. Well, and even bigger liability than I usually am!

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    fun match today. it didn't rain and there was lots of shooting. record crowd for us today. I had a awesome squad. my fun meter is pegged!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to everyone who came out and shot. It was a record crowd for WVPPS. It was cool to see so many shooters on the property. I hope they all enjoyed it. Hopefully they can all be back in 2 weeks. The set up crew was terrific. I hope tear down was equally as good. I had to scoot and just now made it home. Thanks for all the help today from the RO's and the tech commity.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    You obviously had a lot of win today. Hopefully you are still pulling them off at eighty, like Art.

Art was on my squad today. Art was inspirational. There were not many people on the range today as tough as Art. My hat is off to him.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    A fun match. Good mix of stages. Thanks to all for coming out and shooting with us.

[video=youtube;b2w86enXgtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2w86enXgtc[/video]

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    I pulled off a stage win. :dunno:

Nice shooting, your brother told me your sights were off about a foot high and he helped you get it right. Looks like it made a difference!

Now that you have your gun sighted in- look out production class! (it's still an m&p though):laugh:

Top Bottom