• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I saw this on the local news this evening. Totally disgusting. I can't post what I would really like to do to those thugs but it involves two bullets.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    To have faced the determined resistance of the Japanese soldiers on Okinawa. To have endured the stench of the battlefield as the battle raged for days(82). To survive, though having suffered a gunshot wound to the leg. To be beaten to death by punks in his old age. If that doesn't infuriate and sicken, what does?

Last edited:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I already received an "infraction" for what I had first posted about this, so I'd better just keep my mouth shut.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Animals that need to be terminated. I wish he was packing, be 2 less punks but then hed be railroaded by holder and jesse and al. Where is our leader don't these punks look like his sons?

trad78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Griffith
    I already received an "infraction" for what I had first posted about this, so I' d better just keep my mouth shut.
    Anyone know of a non-pc Indiana pro-gun board where I can convey how I really feel? 2nd amendment is good to go here, but not the 1st? Hmmm. Well, I'll get banned, but these kids (and everyone else that would do this) deserve to get dragged out onto the steps of the court and executed, one to the head, and televised. Boo-hoo to the whiners that say they should be locked up for life on the tax payer's dollar. Doom on them. See you guys on the flip side.
    "Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium"

Last edited:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Anyone know of a non-pc pro-gun board where I can convey how I really feel? 2nd amendment is good to go here, but not the 1st?

This is a privately owned forum, thus subject to rules of engagement. Some topics evoke emotional responses (or are not suitable for viewing by minors) that threaten the cohesion and wellbeing of the collective unit. These topics are therefore forbidden. We are generally given quite a bit of latitude and most would agree that this is a well run and monitored forum.

Top Bottom