Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    So-Cal ~ Huntington Beach
    The Marine motto and some numbering

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

Painted up the one of the mag’s, I star on one side and some dog tags on the other side..

IMG_0746.jpg

I’m actually liking the dog tag look, I just need to figure out what to put on the tags.

IMG_0745.jpg

And then finished the look up by painting the ammo can.. I’m kinda digin it, I should probably add some numbers or lettering to it as well..

IMG_0753.jpg

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010

P.s.
    The good news is now that this project is wrapped up I can finish up my garage sign.. ;)

IMG_9483.jpg

IMG_9485.jpg

And maybe start on my safe too.. I’ve been looking at few different things for ideas / inspiration.. hahahaha

cow_spot_paint.jpg

31I15hn4X3L__SL500_AA300_.jpg

zombie-eat-flesh-lg2-g_thumb_120x90.gif

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Hey thanks guys... It was a fun project and I'm glad it done.. I actually started on my safe hahahaa. It’s going to killer lol.. Well lets say different.. hahahaaahahha.. I'll post up some pics shortly of it..

Have a great one everybody and thanks again for your time

Link.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey Linkpimp, Interesting idea.... I believe I probably would have some nice nose art for one of your projects and my Gunbunnies models would love it if a rifle was named after them and had thier likeness on it's nose.... PM me if you want to go somewhere with the idea... can't post any of my images on here as I've been worned in the past not too... Nice work...

linkpimp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Hey Linkpimp, Interesting idea.... I believe I probably would have some nice nose art for one of your projects and my Gunbunnies models would love it if a rifle was named after them and had thier likeness on it's nose.... PM me if you want to go somewhere with the idea... can't post any of my images on here as I've been worned in the past not too... Nice work...

Love it!.. but I'm in So-Cal thou.. PM coming to see if things can be worked out.. ;)

thanks..

That ammo can looks sweet!

thank you sir.. that's very kind of you to say..

have a great one big guy

Link

While I usually hate seeing a fine piece of wood Painted. I applaud your creativity, and You did a nice job doing it your way!

thank you sir, that means a LOT.. I know my stuff is,nt for everybody but I do appreciate that you see the other side of it too.. so to speak..

thanks again for your time and the kind words

Link

JohnnyTre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Jasper County
    That is a great job. I would have been skeptical about the outcome if someone was telling me about the concept, but after seeing the end result it looks great.

Top Bottom