• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That was the funniest thing I've seen in this campaign. Bush's people need to be fired!

If I were Trump, I would offer to sell it back to him for $1M and give the money to charity. He is a winner whether Bush accepts or rejects his offer.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Why is it that when I think of Jeb Bush and his father...I always think of Jackie Gleason and his "boy" riding down the highway in a Sheriff's car with the top chopped off of it? "Can I turn the siren on, Daddy? ...Shuddup!"

For some reason, I just can't shake that image.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Pretty funny prank on the website.

I have really nothing personal against Jeb, but he is clearly not the man we need at this hour. The GOP needs to tell him to stand down at this time.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Pretty funny prank on the website.

I have really nothing personal against Jeb, but he is clearly not the man we need at this hour. The GOP needs to tell him to stand down at this time.

They wont do that, they've wasted too much money on him already to give up. He's a sunk cost to the party and his donors.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    That was the funniest thing I've seen in this campaign. Bush's people need to be fired!

If I were Trump, I would offer to sell it back to him for $1M and give the money to charity. He is a winner whether Bush accepts or rejects his offer.

Hmmm, it seems Que has been doing political consulting on the side.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    While funny it is kind of a dirty trick for Trump's crew to be stalking websites. Of of course it is politics so I expect it to be dirty.

You would think a guy in a sweater vest that looks like he still lives in mom's basement would be geeky enough to keep up on computer stuff.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't know that I would call it a dirty trick. Trump & Co. have demonstrated a strong argument so far as that if Jeb & Co. can't do any better than this, do we really want him/them going up against people like Putin?

Top Bottom