• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FirearmPatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    This is a comparison of the features of the XDS, Shield & Slim. All are very well thought out designs and have performed for me without any issues. Grip size and triggers are different and will probably be the deciding factor for the purchaser. Price also can vary greatly for these three guns if you can find them. My local dealer had all three in stock last week with the Slim costing $280.99, Shield $370.99 and the XDS $499.99. The XDS does come with a polymer magazine holder and a paddle holster for the increased cost.
    [video=youtube;V_l9CHnj5vU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_l9CHnj5vU[/video]

FirearmPatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    I live in Owensboro, Kentucky. We have the largest independent dealer in the country here. They have 8,000 guns in stock. If you cant find it there, it probably won't be anywhere else. The Store is called Whittaker Guns. They have a website but it is not very good. Best way to contact them is through their fact book account. Just type in Whittaker Guns in the facebook search space and it will come up. I think they are the 5 largest in the country behind chain stores like Bass Pro, Gander Mountain, Walmart, Cabelas. Tell them Firearm Patriot sent you.

deadsquirrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Carmel
    I live in Owensboro, Kentucky. We have the largest independent dealer in the country here. They have 8,000 guns in stock. If you cant find it there, it probably won't be anywhere else. The Store is called Whittaker Guns. They have a website but it is not very good. Best way to contact them is through their fact book account. Just type in Whittaker Guns in the facebook search space and it will come up. I think they are the 5 largest in the country behind chain stores like Bass Pro, Gander Mountain, Walmart, Cabelas. Tell them Firearm Patriot sent you.

Whittaker's is awesome! Always stop in when I am in town

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Didn't know Whitakers was selling shields for $370. They always have good prices, but that's a freaking steal. I'd almost feel bad buying it from them at that price.

although after shipping and ffl transfer, it wouldn't be any cheaper than just buying it for $399 from my lgs.

oh to be a Kentuckian...

Top Bottom