• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    So, decided to order a Viridian C5L-R (light/laser combo) for my XDs. Other than a dedicated Viridian holster (which just looks like it would be okay, not great), anyone have any knowledge of a good pocket and/or tuckable IWB holster for the little beast so equipped? I currently use a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster but the one I have won't fit with the light attached. I'd really like to find one that will activate the ECR (enhanced combat readiness, I believe) feature of the light - but from what I'm seeing a rare earth magnet placed strategically on the holster will accomplish that.

As always, thanks for the help, INGO!

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    So, decided to order a Viridian C5L-R (light/laser combo) for my XDs. Other than a dedicated Viridian holster (which just looks like it would be okay, not great), anyone have any knowledge of a good pocket and/or tuckable IWB holster for the little beast so equipped? I currently use a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster but the one I have won't fit with the light attached. I'd really like to find one that will activate the ECR (enhanced combat readiness, I believe) feature of the light - but from what I'm seeing a rare earth magnet placed strategically on the holster will accomplish that.

As always, thanks for the help, INGO!

Yep, the magnet on any holster will activate the ECR feature. You need to place it on the bottom of the light to the back. As far as holsters, Viridian has a list on their website but it is old. Some of the companies listed no longer make a holster for the c5l. I just ordered one from White Hat Holsters. Seems to be like a Crossbreed Super Tuck, which is my favorite holster. Not really a pocket holster but I just thought I'd chime in.

Top Bottom