• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    My order just shipped in less than 24 hours. Guess it depends on if it is in stock, just like anywhere else.

maverick5990

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2013
    Plainfield
    My order just shipped in less than 24 hours. Guess it depends on if it is in stock, just like anywhere else.

Mine was showing in stock too. Guess they don't like me! Ordered on the 21st. Still processing!

Our shipping department is out about 7-10 business days in shipping. We do apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Last edited:

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    Wow, not sure what's up there. I have ordered from them several times and always got shipped out quick. Hope you get them soon.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Old school here, I always keep at least 1000 ahead in stock. If it takes a few days or a few weeks, I am always in shape for the best deal on quality.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Ditto to OP. *I'm not complaining, the fine print made it clear that there'd likely be a small delay*
    Order placed May 22nd, shipped May 26, expected to arrive June 3rd. (slow UPS from Spokane, WA)

maverick5990

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2013
    Plainfield
    UPDATE

Received the sale email yesterday so I decided to go ahead and order 1000 more 40's. That order shipped today. The original order on the 21st (1000 40's and 1000 45ACP's) still has not shipped!

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    I just received my first order from Extreme Bullets. I thought that they would get here sooner. I think that they did not ship immediately but about four or five days after I placed the order. Not too big of a deal, just unexpected and I did not really read any of their fine print. I got what I paid for and in good shape. I would buy from them again. Maybe we are getting too comfortable with our online orders showing up in two or three days and when it takes longer out "delayed gratification" scale is skewed. Anyway, I got my nice, shiny bullets on hand now and am happy. Now if I can just get an Ebay seller to get a problem settled.....

maverick5990

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2013
    Plainfield
    UPDATE- Order from the 21st finally shipped today (don't know the arrival date yet, sometime late next week). Only took 2 weeks to ship! Order from the 29th will be here Thursday. It appears you don't want to order more than 1000 bullets if you want a quick turn-around. Just a note, I ordered 1000 from TJ Conevera yesterday and they will arrive Thursday. I would suggest if you buy from them, and I probably will again, allow plenty of time for the product to arrive.

Just got the tracking info. The order will arrive on 6/11. Three weeks from the order date. I still find this to be a little excessive as far as getting product to your door.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom