Please reply by conversation.

1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    **** SOLD****
    Located in Indianapolis. Local pickup only.

2000 YAMAHA WR400F (400 CC). Road legal/Off Road ready. Kickstart ONLY. Starts right up and runs great. Clear title. Single Cylinder, 4 stroke- A great enduro or hypermotard. Garage kept. Not a recommend bike for beginners, it has a lot of power.

Tusk turn signal/brake light and license plate light runs on rechargeable battery. Headlight and running light run from stator (there is no motorcycle battery as it is a kickstarter). UNI reusable air filter. Pro Taper handlebar with Acerbis handguards. Yoshimura full stainless exhaust. Kenda Track Master tires 50/50 on/off road/ DOT approved.

There is no odometer on this bike as it was made for off-road.
    Comes with the original manual, the stand, air filter care kit, and charging cable for the light kit battery .

First person with $1500 (cash only)/NO Trades- gets it. No test rides without cash on table, you break it you bought it. $1500 FIRM. Low ballers and questions such as "What's the lowest you will go, etc" will be ignored. I don't want to sell this bike, I just need the money.

Call or text between 7 a.m.-10 p.m. PM me for the phone number. First come, first served.

2hx39ki.jpg

osfs5e.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom