• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Some LGS use to have steel doors, and bars on windows. Agreed that it looks like a jail house, big windows invite a car ramming the front, or a back door. This is a changing time for all. Seems to be getting worse. Rolling shutters look a little nicer, but same deal as bars.
    Criminals see the opportunity, wait, and hit.
    Despite the fact the Police Dept is across the street, Patrolman are doing patrolling, not sitting in the Station.
    Good luck finding those guns, probably in Chicago by now.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Are thugs seeing it occur on the news and getting big ideas or what?

I don't think so...Something is afoot...Louisville had two within a couple of days of each other last month....I would love to say more of what I have heard but it was second hand from another gun shop who heard it in a meeting with the branch of law enforcement that handles such things...I know in the week leading up to the robberies in Louisville my local police (unbeknownst to me) were keeping an eye on my shop after hours....Other shops have told me the same...This is in Louisville and Southern Indiana.....

Every night I lay awake waiting for the alarm to go off it seems...I beat the LEO's here by a minute or two so it is something that keeps me awake...The last time it was vibrations from the street that set it off.....

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    And I thought it would be safe across from the Police station.

Top Bottom