• ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The Best Gun When SHTF

First, someone has too much time on their hands.;)

Second, I only recently joined :ingo: and the firearm fraternity :draw: so I have heard most of these arguments since September. While the man meant it in jest, I assume, he called it right. If one pays attention, all these arguments have been expressed on various threads here. The hard part is distinguishing the wiseguys who just want to crack one-liners and bash the weapons they do not own (probably a has something to do with their potty training—no idea what that means but all the erudite show-off psychopaths, or psychaiatrists or whatever, always say that). This becomes their :soapbox: If you can get past those good ol' boys and get to the serious, intelligent and knowledgeable members, you get really good advice.

Finally, The OP was hilarious!:laugh::rofl:

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    Boy I'm glad I kept my .460 Rowland since it's the only one I have left that's not on the list. :nailbite:

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    The answer is in the past...

I'm building a catapult to hurl all my worthless firearms and ammo at the hoards of attackers after SHTF. (I didn't see catapult on the list so I should be OK).

Why is it human nature to tell the other guy he is wrong? Just because you think someone else is wrong does that make you right? That only works with wives, I know my wife is always right (or so I am told ..... by her).

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What's really the best SHTF gun?

What ever the heck you have on hand with the most ammo! Buy hey aren't all these sugestions a great excuse to buy another Gun? Hey Honey I got the wrong SHTF gun...I need to go buy tthe right one! :ar15:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    The OP is the funniest, mostest bestest post I have ever read on a forum. I can't even rep her because I did recently, but I would 100 times if I could.

Some of the replies rank up there too.

This whole thread makes me giddy.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    See....I figured if I carried (On the list)...All of some, None of one and multiple of others, I should be good to go.
    I think.
    Right?

:draw: :biggun: :shoot: :ar15:

(P.S. We need more shooting smileys. )

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    Upon further review, it looks like I would be better off with a rock and a sharp stick :stickpoke:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    For all of you screw ups and morons who so obviously bought worthless hunks of metal in what will apparently be a vain attempt at defending your families, I would be happy to help you out by giving you $5 apiece for long arms and $1 per 50 of ammo so that you can get in on the spork group buy.

Why would I be so generous? I think these items, while insufficient for defense either pre (or, obviously, post) SHTF, I think they would make great items for sculpture and, therefore, fodder for my torch.

Just PM me to get things rolling.

Oh...wait....here it is :D

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    So........what is the right gun?

:popcorn:
    I didn't see this one one the list, so it must not suck. :D

star-trek-stun-gun-bg.jpg

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    So........what is the right gun?

:popcorn:

.50 Caliber muzzleloader.

It shoots anything you can stuff in the barrel (the Confederates were shooting nails near the end of the war).

It puts big holes in people.

Gun powder can be made with charcoal (15%), potassium nitrate (75%), and sulfur(10%).

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    I am going to devote all of my spare time to forging Tomahawks. Out of the goodness of my heart I will trade these Devastating bringers of death for your worthless firearms and disgusting ammo. They will enable you to face and defeat trees, paper cutouts and rodents up close and personal. While building up your noodle arms. Just another good deed.

Top Bottom