• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Guilty of several, sitting here right now in Under Armor (ok, I just got back from running so that shouldn't count), but I don't care. Whole family has been "tacticool" since the summer before our oldest went off to Army BCT. It's a game for us. My son drives a 2004 Pontiac Aztek. The back end is full of all of his Army gear as he doesn't have anywhere to store it at college. Accordingly, we have named it the UCAV (Urban Combat Assault Vehicle).

Just can't think of a good name for my 2002 F150 Ford truck. Though it is well stocked for "what if's", just doesn't look very tacticool. Right now it's just named Ernie Fergler.

Dirty Steve

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Met the eldest daughter's new flame yesterday. I knew he was serious when he told me he liked her pink revolver and had put an AR of the same color in layaway for her. (presumably for.Christmas.). I know first impressions can be wrong, but I like the boy. Plus, he's a medic. We can always use another one of those. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Met the eldest daughter's new flame yesterday. I knew he was serious when he told me he liked her pink revolver and had put an AR of the same color in layaway for her. (presumably for.Christmas.). I know first impressions can be wrong, but I like the boy. Plus, he's a medic. We can always use another one of those. ;)

Has to be serious about her to buy a pink gun....Congrates.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    LOL!! No... two cousins, Mike and Mark. I was talkin' to the wrong one, I guess!
    But once I had a fish named Oscar! Because guess what kind of fish it was!
    :D

astronontus-ocellatus-oscar-fish.jpg
    I used to have an Oscar. I named him Felix. He was his own odd couple. ;)

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Well after 30 years mil, and aircraft I use many of these.
    number 1 for sure, I wear ABUs every day :):
    I try to stay out of Walmart tho and have 2 K-9 units that i call my pups.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I answered yes to very few of those. Should I be ashamed or proud?

Even with the few that I answered yes to, I'm still slightly less high-speed than pouring peanut butter out of the jar.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    You're welcome. Kind'a explains why the LEO phonetics are sometimes (usually?) considered 'lame'. I wonder if 911 dispatchers have to be fluent in both alphabets.

One of the reasons I didn't work out as a dispatcher was the fact that I wouldn't use the lame LEO alphabet. Kept gettin yelled at for "Lima" instead of "Lincoln" and such.....

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Oh for chrissakes, NO ONE mentioned the #1, indisputable PROOF that they're playing 'Tommy Tacticool', 'Harvey Hard', 'Billy Bad', 'Teddy Tough', 'Larry Law', 'Randy Rough', 'Ninja Nancy', 'Kevin Kop', or 'Military Mike'?

They're NOT going to the gun range, to/from hunting, or a shooting competition, but vainly attempt to STILL 'justify' why they Open Carry!

:rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl: :lmfao: :rofl:

m4lover

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    50) your mother has a gun in her nghtstand

yeah my moms name in my phone has been "KMSD" (kitchen mess search and destroy) but thats getting changed to houshold 6

Top Bottom